brief, pointless post
Current Mood/Status: not quite in a wholly bad mood
Currently Doing: between math and Latin
Song of the Day: One Down, Ben Folds
Like the title says, basically, I can't stay away from the computer and posting for too long, else I go into a withdrawal all-consuming. Actually, I didn't even turn my computer on yesterday (excluding runover from Sunday night, that is. Well...alright, so I'm talking Monday morning now.). Too tired. And I didn't post Sunday (too busy). And I wasn't planning on posting today (indeed, turning on my computer at all), but I need it to expedite my Latin translating. So just killed about forty or so minutes on it. *Sigh*...well, at least open pool starts October 10 and I only have one more cross country meet left.
Hey, quickly, now, speaking of cross, as it just so happens, now that our only remaining meets are county, conference, etc., and county isn't until next Tuesday, we have time to get in good practices, hard workouts, and decent distance runs...like today! When we had to do a fast kilometer, a short road run, and back for *more* sprints on the track! Even Cam complained today. I was really happy about that.
I'm going to go read in a language that's only alive by artificial means and proxy now.
Oh, and I haven't logged in and read any of my Gmail since Saturday. Upon logging into my computer, though, it seems that I have approximately 25 new messages.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home